Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can I tell you a secret?

I would love to turn this blog into an even bigger hobby. I think, if I could decide what my angle was, that it would be really fun and make me happy. I love what I do for a living, but outside of my salaried job, this is sort of my medium. My creative instant gratification.

Some ideas:

1.) Focus the blog around food + life, incorporate photography and kill two hobbies with one stone (maybe this is an overdone concept?)
2). Get some collaborators and talk about food, life, and style in our local area. Have a few voices in the blog and dig into the community and arts 'round here (they do exist -- any takers?)
3). Take away any hobby angle and just leave the focus up to life, but likely only from a later-20s, woman point of view (unless I do a he said/she said concept with another, male collaborator).

Any of these concepts would require a new design and some additional organization (read: NOT so much that it becomes part of the stress).

Which way to turn?

1 comment: