Friday, April 20, 2012

DUBAI

In less than a week, we're going to DUBAI.

Yes, the caps are necessary. I feel like when I tell people in person, I really lean into the word. DUBAI.


This location wasn't exactly on my travel bucket list (which actually makes it even better, if you ask me). We are going to visit my sister-in law and future brother-in-law. Because, yes, they actually live and work in DUBAI. (Read about it here).


Here is what I can expect: a bit of culture shock, feeling a tad simple for such a glamorous place as DUBAI, but having a kick-A time with family and living it up. Oh, I can probably expect to spend some money. That, too.

What I can't expect: Everything else, haha. This is unlike any place I've ever been to before.

I am promising myself to be diligent with the sunscreen (to avoid a repeat of my Mexican honeymoon) and while I'm at it, I should up the Vitamin C intake. This is no time to be sick! I don't want to waste a minute of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment